We’re always looking for dedicated Nannies to join our team. Could you be an Animal Nanny?
We strongly encourage college students, retirees, and other qualified individuals to apply! If you are considering working as a pet sitter and/or dog walker, or you already do some pet sitting/dog walking on your own or for another company but would like additional work, send us your resume!
- Turn your love of animals into a money making opportunity!
- Serve your local pet loving community
Responsibilities include visiting clients’ homes and performing pet care tasks:
- Walking dogs
- Feeding animals
- Playing and/or hanging out with pets
- Cleaning litter boxes
- Washing food and water bowls
- Poop patrol in the client's yard, and on walks
- Administering medications (pills, liquids)
Other responsibilities include:
- Collecting mail, newspapers, packages, or fliers which have arrived at the client's home
- Taking garbage containers to and from the curb
- Watering plants
- Writing notes to clients letting them know how their pets did under our care
We are always looking for people who meet the following requirements:
- Passionate about animals
- Are at least 19 years old
- Live in the region you will serve
- Able to meet the scheduling requirements listed below
- Have previous experience with animals (if it's not on your resume, explain what your experience is in your cover letter)
- Willing to submit to and pass a background check
- Honest and reliable with a high standard of excellence for yourself
- Have the integrity and trustworthiness to work with little direct supervision
- Possess that all too uncommon, common sense
- Have a reliable car (or other motorized vehicle) to get to and from clients' homes
- Have a cell phone with texting capability, smartphone is a plus
- Have daily access to a computer with internet access
This is a part time opportunity, but it is NOT a temporary opportunity - we need someone who is willing to do this for at least 6 months. We provide top quality service, and we expect the same from people who work for us.
Our pet sitting and dog walking visit times are 6:00am - 10:00am, 11:00am - 4:00pm, and 5:00pm - 8:00pm. Typical visit duration is 30-40 minutes (for 1-2 pets).
You will not have visits to perform during all of these hours, but assignments will range from 6:00am until 8:00pm, seven days a week, including holidays. Assignments will be to serve particular customers at the same time on consecutive days.